Date(s) - 05/04/2013
1:00 pm-3:00 pm
A tour and tasting so epic that we only do it once a month: First Saturday.
- Gates open at 1pm but we suggest you come out a 15-30 minutes early to get a wristband
- Your free wristband entitles you to 3 complimentary samples
- We love it when you buy pint glasses; it is a great way to support your local brewery!
- Cash only at the gate
- Live music and local food vendor at each event!
- Leashed, well behaved pups are allowed
- Family friendly, under 21 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult
What to bring?
- Six pack and Four Pack Carriers! We reuse these bad boys!
- Cash for pint glasses and food, merchandise booth inside!
- sunscreen, hat, sunglasses for sunny days
- a folding chair and/or pop-up tent(think festival style)
What not to bring
- Glassware, unless it is Anniversary glassware(these are the only glasses that can come back)
- Alcohol (we will throw you into the mash tun)
- Sad Face, this is a happy place