- Space 12 will benefit Space 12 is a community center that lends its walls to all sorts of groups free of cost or at a discounted rate. From yoga classes to art galleries Space 12 is commited to providing a community hub to help unite and build up the east side community. Your entry fee will be used to keep the dream alive and to serve our beloved Austin community.
- Free burgers from Top Notch It’s an Austin institution famous for their iconic drive-in style venue and legendary burgers. Not only is Top Notch our partner in putting this on, they are also grilling up burgers for all of our players. Just one of the reasons to grab a friend and play!
- Easy to learn Disc Golf is an easy sport to learn and a great way to spend time outside while enjoying some of Austin’s finer scenery. Even if you have never played, you will have everything you need to start playing by registering at http://indyclassic.eventbrite.com/
- John Houck is the Tournament Director Never heard of John Houck? If you have played disc golf there is a really good chance that you have played on a course he has designed or thrown with a disc that he designed. John has designed courses in 2 countries and 15 states including many of the courses here in Austin. John’s passion for disc golf reminds us of our passion for craft beer so it was great to hear that John was going to donate his time to help us run the tournament. This tournament could not have happened without John as he designed the Met Center course!
- Play with the Independence Crew If you have ever noticed the basket in our tasting room you know that we are pretty serious about disc golf. We aren’t pros but we have been known to train underwater with sharks.
See you on the course! 8:30am players meeting! Don’t forget to register: http://indyclassic.eventbrite.com/
2 Responses to “Bang the Chains for Charity”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.